LINDO PET GLOBAL S.A., company dedicated to the manufacture, commercialization and distribution of pet food, has decided to implement a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001 to improve the service it provides to its customers.
The Management of LINDO PET GLOBAL S.A. focuses the Quality System as a way to organize the operation of the company based on basic pillars such as the quality of its products, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the System. Thus, the Quality Management System of LINDO PET GLOBAL S.A. it’s based on:
- Quality and its improvement are the responsibility of all members of the company starting from above.
- Quality is obtained by planning, executing, revising and improving the Management System, keeping in mind at all times the organization’s internal and external context.
- Quality is obtained through risk analysis, and the study of the context of LINDO PET GLOBAL S.A., based on the opportunities and weaknesses of its environment.
- Quality is oriented towards the satisfaction of all our customers (and stakeholders), through the commitment of the entire organization to meet their needs and requirements, as well as legal and regulatory requirements and the products themselves.
- Quality is based on the Continuous Improvement of both the production processes and the provision of the service, as well as the effectiveness of the Quality Management System in which preventing errors is a fundamental aspect.
- Quality directs us to pay the utmost attention to the technological evolution and to the possible improvements that the new technologies put at our disposal.
- Quality requires the participation and collaboration of all so this Policy is disseminated to all the staff of the company for their knowledge and understanding.
For the effective implementation of these principles, it is absolutely necessary to support both the management team and the staff.